Digital marketing is going on improving day by day so data base servers are also depending on cloud platforms not only business environments but even household pc’s are depending on cloud platforms. This made a lot more usage of cloud network services in last few years not only cloud services were improved but the cloud computing studies improved. There is an equal competition range between the cloud storage services. pCloud is one of the cloud storage platform well known for its 50GB Cloud storage accessibility for a free account with a life time access and it’s time to discuss the features, compatibility and installation process.
pCloud Drive is a desktop application which gives a user-friendly environment by creating a virtual drive on your computer, which makes easily store, access and edit data in the cloud.
Working with the files on pCloud is same as we work on our pc files. As it is providing a free cloud space of 50GB there is no need for the users to always keep an eye on storage space (it works for individual users and small start-up companies).
How To Install pCloud Drive And Sync From Windows 10
Downloading and Installing procedure:
pCloud can be directly downloadable from the link given https://www.pcloud.com/download-free-online-cloud-file-storage.html
pCloud gives access to almost every OS platform users like Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Win Mobile, Chrome add-on, Lightroom Plug-in
Plans Offered by pCloud Drive
- Free of cost
- 50GB Storage
- Life Time Access
- pCloud Drive Annual
Premium Premium Plus $3.99/month $47.88 /YEAR (YOU SAVE 20%) $7.99/month $95.88 /YEAR (YOU SAVE 20%) 500 GB storage 2 TB storage 500 GB download link traffic 2 TB download link traffic Unlimited Remote Upload Traffic Unlimited Remote Upload Traffic 30 days trash history 30 days trash history
- pCloud Drive LifeTime
Premium Premium Plus $125 ONE-TIME PAYMENT $250 ONE-TIME PAYMENT 500 GB storage 2 TB storage 500 GB download link traffic 2 TB download link traffic Unlimited Remote Upload Traffic Unlimited Remote Upload Traffic 30 days trash history 30 days trash history
- pCloud Drive Annual
Installation Process on Windows10
- Download the pCloud Sync Setup from the above-mentioned link.
- Double click on the setup, click on the check box to Agree to the terms and conditions if really agree to those.
- Click on Install Button and a User account control popup arises then click on yes.
- Now the Setup Progress begins after a successful installation, Login window appears login with your login credentials.
- Windows security alert window may appear if so click on Allow access
- Now the programme asks you to add the sync folders and the default folder would be documents from C Drive. After adding the sync folders click on Confirm suggestions and start sync button now the Sync process starts from your Sync folders. If not selected any sync folder then the default documents folders data will be synced to the pCloud.
- Even at the sync process you can add sync folder by clicking on Add New Sync and select on choose remote folder and select Automatic upload by giving a local folder.
- Now the data stored in that folder would be directly uploaded to the cloud.
Manual Process of syncing
- When required to sync any file copy the file to a folder and then try to check the icon tray for pCloud icon and right click to add a new folder
- pCloud system icon can be found in the start menu and sync can be paused or start at any time during the sync.
Also Read: Playview App For Aandroid
The syncing process takes the internet data, so be careful in maintaining the syncing folder files. If the unwanted files in the syncing folder could charge you lot some of the data charges.
Syncing data to cloud platforms makes easy in accessing those files at any time from the pCloud website by logging into your account at any time, any place across the globe.
Create your personal pCloud account and enjoy the lifetime access to 50Gb Cloud Storage.